UICC is accredited by CNAS and UKAS, which are ensuring constantly that bodies like UICC run their certification schemes in accordance with International Standards for Accredited Certification such as ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO/IEC 17065.
UICC fully understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system and product certification activities. Our structure, policies and procedures are designed to manage any conflict of interest and to ensure the objectivity of our management system and product certification activities.
UICC is controlled by a Management Board, which has appointed an Impartiality Committee responsible for ensuring UICC remains impartial. The Committee includes representation from significant authorities and institutions but is structured in such a way that no single interest predominates. The Committee has the right to take independent action if UICC’s senior management do not respect its advice.
UICC is strictly independent and not involved in manufacturing, trading or other activities that might endanger our impartiality. There is no external influence on our decisions or opinions regarding the outcomes of our own operational activities. Our management and personnel understand the crucial importance of objectivity and integrity in carrying out certification. We analyze our activities on a regular basis to identify possible conflicts of interest to ensure undisturbed objectivity and impartiality. Additionally, UICC is evaluated in a transparent way by several accreditation bodies, audited by external organizations and qualified by governmental bodies.
Dear overseas application organizations and certified customers:
ISO9001: 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 standards officially released on September 15, UICC in accordance with the relevant requirements, hereby announce new standard application and standard translation-related work as follows:
1. Since January 1 of 2016, UICC started to accept the application for organization of new standard and certified clients for standard transformation, UICC will issue/replace new standard certificates for organization/client that can meet the requirements of the new standards (before the accreditation of new standard transition, UICC will issue the certificates without recognized logo);
2. Start from September 15, 2018, all the certificates of ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004 Standards will be expired;
3. Start from September16, 2017, UICC will no longer accept the application for ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004 standard; Start from June 15, 2018 UICC will no longer to accept transformation application based on the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004, until then if clients of surveillance or recertification fails to accept the certification transformation, shall be arranged back to the initial audit;
4. When certified clients prepare for the implementation of transition, UICC will arrange the transition audit according to its application. Transition application shall fulfil the following basic conditions:
(1) Complete amendment of quality/environment management system which meet operational requirements of the new standard and effectively implemented;
(2) Internal auditors of the organization have been conducted with ISO9001: 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 standard training;
(3)Complete internal audit, special internal audit and management reviews for standard's transformation.
5. If client’s system operates not meeting the requirement of new standard which found at on-site audit or certification decision stage, there might be possibility that the on-site audit or certification decision will be required to follow old versi
Lately, Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. has acquired an entity membership certificate from China Association of Work Safety. This symbolizes that Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. has formally become an entity member of China Association for Safety Production.
Recently, Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. has issued certificates of Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certification for the Property Management Co., Ltd. of Hebei Century Grand Hotel. This is another successful cooperation of both sides following after the certification of quality management system.