Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) has been approved as a certification body by Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA) since 2002
Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) obtained accreditation of United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) in 2007, providing quality management system certification service to its clients.UICC obtained accreditation from China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in 2002, providing quality management system certification service to its clients.
UKAS Accreditation Schedule:
Sample Certificates of UKAS/CNAS Accredited Quality Management System Certification Issued by UICC to Clients
What is ISO ISO9001 Quality Management System?
As a leader of an organization, you want to improve the management of operation to lower the cost, reduce the risk, and make more money, to meet or exceed customer’s expectations in an invincible position in the fierce market competition. ISO9001 standard can help you to establish a quality management system that meets your customer's requirements and can provide you with the frame that can continuallyimprove the work processes and methods.
ISO9000 standard is a series standard released by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987. ISO9001 standards formedthe version standard ISO9001:2008 now after revised three times 1994, 2000, and 2008.
ISO9001 is not the standard used to validate a specific product quality and is used to validate that your organization can provide the ability to meet customer’s demand and manufacture the product to comply with the regulatory requirements of customer. The fundamental purpose of it is to increase customer’satisfaction. ISO 9001 standard is by far the world's most mature frame of quality. It is suitable for any organization looking to improve operations and management, regardless of their size or sectors. Currently it has more than 170 countries and regions in the world and more than 1 million organizations to run the ISO9001 standard.
2008 version of ISO9000 standards family includes the following setsare closely related to the core of quality management system standards:
-ISO9000 Base and Terminology of Quality Management System
-ISO9001 Requirements of Quality Management System
-ISO9004 Guide for Performance Improvements of Quality Management System
-ISO19011 Guide for Audit of Management System
Why did enterprises need to establish ISO ISO9001 Quality Management System?
-Through the establishment of ISO ISO9001 quality management system, it will gain a lot of benefits:
-Improving quality consciousness and quality of product
-Normalizing behavior, improving working efficiency
-Reducing cost, increasing profits
-Enhancing customer’s recognition and satisfaction, expanding market-sharing
-Getting the "pass" of market, promoting the internationalization of enterprises
-Enhancing competitiveness and achieving excellence
How to establish ISO ISO9001 quality management system?
Investigating and planning the status quo of Management system--- training to write standards and files---establishing the system files---operating the system---auditing the internal management system---management review
Documentation/ information to be submitted at your application for quality management system certification:
1. Business License / or Certificate of Legal Person / Organization Code Certificate / photocopy of qualifications and permits; Organizations with Production Permit, 3C Certificate etc. should submit valid Production Permit, 3C Certificate etc.; Organizations for architecture construction should also provide Construction Permit for construction project etc.;
2. Application of certification, with full input of certification system, product, production operation site and product/service applying standards, human and technology resources, outsourcing information and certification scope. / Contract;
3. Controlled Management Manual and/or Procedure Documents;
4. Multi-site List (when applicable);
5. List of projects under construction, Construction Permit (when applicable);
6. Production Process Flow Chart (manufacturing organizations) or Service Flow Chart (service organizations);
7. Organization’s electrification of management (including video teleconference, web conference, internet communication, remote electronic techniques).
Value added service
ADD：Beiyuan Road Triumph City (Triumph Centre), Chaoyang District, Beijing, No. 170, Block C 17 layer / F, Block 303
WeChat public account