Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) has been approved as a certification body by Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA) since 2002
Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) obtained accreditation of United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) in 2007, providing environment management system certification service to its clients. UICC obtained accreditation from China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in 2002, providing environment management system certification service to its clients.
UKAS Accreditation Schedule:
Sample Certificates of UKAS/CNAS Accredited Environment Management System Certification Issued by UICC to Clients
What is ISO14001Environment Management System?
In the process of the development of modern industry, because human being excessively pursued the economic growth to ignore the importance of the environment and natural resources, it caused soil erosion, desertification, water pollution and air pollution, anomaliesof global climate, holes in ozone layer, environmental damage.
Faced with increasingly serious environmental problems, Governments have developed laws and regulations on the environment. Standards are more stringent to oversee the enterprises to reduce pollution discharge, and save the excessive consumption of natural resources. Stakeholders and clients made the enterprise’s attitudes and practices in environmental protection as an important condition for a deal. Many enterprises have suffered huge economic losses because theirexport commodities did not comply with laws and standards. Environmental problems have become the Green Trade Barrier and enterprises must pay attention to the problems for their survival and development.
As a business administrator, whether you are looking for a more reasonable and effective management model, to enable your business earning a profit in the process and meeting the effectsof environment protection andenergy-saving, to avoid to get the regulators ' punishmentbecause of hitting the environmental laws and regulations? As a responsible member of the community, whether you wish to prove your business's determination and commitment in environmental protection for the Government, regulators, customers and the general public?
ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System (EMS) Standards will help you solve your confusion and meet your commitments. ISO14001 standard is a set of management system, whichused the dynamic cyclemanagementmethod asplan-do-check-Act (PDCA) to provide a systematic framework for environmental management to guide organizations with continuous improvement thought to achieve the objectives, reduce the usage of energy and raw material, cut waste and pollution emissions, and decrease the risks of emergency situations, and so on. As long as the entire organization goes all out, you and your organization would find the delicate balance between profit-making and environmental protection, and achieve two goals at same time.
Featuresof ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System:
-Focus on the integrity of the system, and bea scientific environmental management software
-Emphasis on the conformance of laws and regulations, but not specifythe details of environment
-Require for controllingthe entire process of organization’s activities
-Widely applyfor all types of organizations
-Be compatible with the ISO9000 standards
Application scope of ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System:
ISO 14001 is applied for all organizations, including:
-Domestic companies and multinationals
-High- risk company and low-risk services
-Manufacture, processing and service industries, including local government
-All industry sectors, including public and private sector
-Original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers
Why is ISO14001 Environmental Management System established?
Through the establishment ofISO14001 Environmental Management System, you could obtain many benefits:
-Meet requirements ofregulation, and reduce operating risk
-Prevent and control the pollution, and improvethe environmental quality
-To get the greenaccess to go into market
-Save energy and reduceemission to realize the sustainable development
How to establish ISO14001 Environmental Management System?
Investigating and planning the status quo of Management system--- training to write standards and files---establishing the system files---operating the system---auditing the internal management system---management review
Documentation/ information to be submitted at your application for quality (environmental) management system certification:
1. Business License / or Certificate of Legal Person / Organization Code Certificate / photocopy of qualifications and permits; Organizations with Production Permit, 3C Certificate etc. should submit valid Production Permit, 3C Certificate etc.; Organizations for architecture construction should also provide Construction Permit for construction project etc.;
2. Application of certification, with full input of certification system, product, production operation site and product/service applying standards, human and technology resources, outsourcing information and certification scope. / Contract;
3. Controlled Management Manual and/or Procedure Documents;
4. Multi-site List (when applicable);
5. List of projects under construction, Construction Permit (when applicable);
6. Production Process Flow Chart (manufacturing organizations) or Service Flow Chart (service organizations);
7. Organization’s electrification of management (including video teleconference, web conference, internet communication, remote electronic techniques).
8. For newly established or expanded construction projects after 1998, approved pages of Environment Impact Statement/Report Form/Registration Form and related “3-Simultaneous” inspection are needed;
9. Detailed list of important environmental aspects;
10. Geographical drawing of site and plan sketch of factory, including underground pipe system and contamination monitoring spot when applicable;
11. Detailed list of major applicable laws and regulations.