Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) has been approved as a certification body by Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA) since 2002
Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) obtained accreditation of United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) in 2011, providing OHSAS management system certification service to its clients. UICC obtained accreditation from China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in 2005, providing OHSAS management system certification service to its clients.
UKAS Accreditation Schedule:
Sample Certificates of UKAS/CNAS Accredited OHSAS Management System Certification Issued by UICC to Clients
What is OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System?
With the development of modern industry, "People-oriented," "Humanistic solicitude" and "Humanitarian spirit" have increasingly become the important principles in the management of business and organization. Protection of labor prevents employees to be hurt at work. Proactive and preventive management system is essential. OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System emphasizesthrough identification and assessment of the potential hazard in the workplace to realize risk control, provides aframework for organizations to easily and constantly identify and control health and safety risks, reduce accidents, assist compliance and improve overall performance so as to promote a safe and healthy working environment.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001 is the internationally recognized evaluation specification. It is developed by several major trade groups, international standards and certification bodies, designed to fill a gap in the third-party certification of international standards. OHSAS 18001 is compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, to help your organization comply with health and safety obligations.
Scope of application for OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Any organization aimed to eliminate or reduce the of occupational health and safety risksinvolved in the activities of staff and other stakeholders can use OHSAS 18001.
Why is OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System established?
Through the establishment of GB/T 28001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, you could obtain many benefits:
- To reduce the occupational health and safety risksof Organization
– Prevention of occupational diseases and safety accidents
-To enhance staff’ safety and security, and increase their motivation
- To fulfill their social responsibilities, and improve social credibility and brand
How to establish OHSAS 18001Occupational Health and Safety Management System?
Investigating and planning the status quo of Management system--- training to write standards and files---establishing the system files---operating the system---auditing the internal management system---management review
Documentation/ information to be submitted at your application for OHSAS management system certification:
1. Business License / or Certificate of Legal Person / Organization Code Certificate / photocopy of qualifications and permits; Organizations with Production Permit, 3C Certificate etc. should submit valid Production Permit, 3C Certificate etc.; Organizations for architecture construction should also provide Construction Permit for construction project etc.;
2. Application of certification, with full input of certification system, product, production operation site and product/service applying standards, human and technology resources, outsourcing information and certification scope. / Contract;
3. Controlled Management Manual and/or Procedure Documents;
4. Multi-site List (when applicable);
5. List of projects under construction, Construction Permit (when applicable);
6. Production Process Flow Chart (manufacturing organizations) or Service Flow Chart (service organizations);
7. Organization’s electrification of management (including video teleconference, web conference, internet communication, remote electronic techniques).
8. When applicable, provide the approved page for “Safety Assessment” and related “3 -Simultaneous” inspection report, with mining, construction, fireworks manufacturer, chemical industries as a must;
9. Safety production permit, when applicable;
10. Detailed list for dangerous source;
11. Geographical drawing of site and plan sketch of factory, including related hazard and actions, fire control spots, when applicable;
12. Detailed list of major applicable laws and regulations.