Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. (UICC) is a certification body approved by Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China, and meanwhile among the first batch of the approved trial certification body for certification of energy management system.
Sample Certificates of UKAS Accredited Energy Management System Certification Issued by UICC to Clients
What is GB/T23331 Energy Management System?
Global energy shortage promptedthe increasement of energy prices. Energy costs have become a major factor to restrict the enhancement for competitiveness of enterprises. Energy conservation is a systematic and comprehensive work. However, due to weak awareness of energy conservation, or deficiency of energy-saving methods,energy usagefor the most enterprises in China is fairly extensive to cause nobasis for energy usage, no quota for allocation, no measurement for examination, no plan for management, no supervision for damage, no measures for energy-saving, andinterference for waste by nobody, and so on.
The pressure of management of energy consumption is growing so fast to get people to realize energy conservation has become an important action contribute to the sustainable development of human activities. Many countries and regions have introduced the related standards.
National standard GB/T 23331 Requirements of Energy Management System Standard was released on December 31, 2009, which providedthe concepts and methods of implementation forsystematicalmanagement with enterprise’senergy. GB/T 23331 standard mainly used plan-do-check-Act (PDCA) cycle methods to require enterprises to establish anenergy policy containeda specific objective. These measures included reducing and monitoring energy using, and verifyingenergy-saving measures and planning its continuous improvement.
GB/T 23331 provides a full set of guidelines to help enterprises meet the requirements of reduction forcarbon emission. It has the same structure with the Environmental Management System Standard, which isbased withsupervision compliance. GB/T 23331 can be easily integrated into the existing management system for quality, safety, or the environment.
Why is GB/T23331 Energy Management System established?
Through the establishment of GB/t 23331 Energy Management System, you could obtain many benefits:
-To strengthen energy management and reduce energy consumption
-To save effectively and utilize rationally energy
-To improve energy efficiency, promote energy saving and emission reduction
-To reduce production (service) costs, improve economic benefits and keep competitiveness
How to establish GB/T 23331 Energy Management System?
Making decision and preparation by leadership---defining scope---evaluating the initial energy--- planning system--–formulating energy management system documents---running system ---internal audit and management review
Documentation/ information to be submitted at your application for Energy management system certification:
1. Brief introduction of enterprise and energy management team/organization chart and responsibilities, extent of authority;
2. Photocopy of Business License, Organization Code Certificate for the applying organization;
3. Photocopy of qualification or permit, which is regulated and requested by law and regulations
4. Product processing flow chart;
5. Detailed list of major energy using areas, equipments and facilities;
6. Energy management system documentation, Management Handbook/Program Documentation;
7. Energy management reference, performance parameter document and objectives, index and management plan;
8. Detailed list of related applicable laws and regulations for energy management and other requirement of the organization;
9. Detailed list of multi-site, including branch, department, production site that are not in the same city, county;
10. Comprehensive energy consumption per unit output of the present year product;
11. Statement for energy consumption of business accounting limit;
12. Energy flow chart and data sheet;
13. Statistical forms of energy consumption during application of audit;
14. Energy design report from a third party with qualification requirement of energy audit, when necessary;
15. Routine/spot check result by energy management or inspection department of local government.